Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Pretty bow earrings

Went out for a meal last night with my team and the food was lovely unlike most xmas meals you go to!

I had tomato and red pepper soup, followed by roast turkey which was gorgeous and came with veg, sausage wrapped in bacon, yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes which were just melt in your mouth and then I had chocolate and cherry yule log with cream...yum yum

Today I brought the last of my christmas shopping...hooray.
It was packed everywhere!

I also happened to buy these cute little earrings in Miss Selfridge..I am loving bows. They look really nice with my dark hair.
















and this top

















Have a merry christmas everyone

xx

5 comments:

  1. Those earring are so cute. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys, im really liking miss selfridge at the moment!
    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a gorgeous lunch! And those earrings are so cute. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas hon! Those cat earrings from the other post are brilliant! I want them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very gorgeous! love the earrings, so cute :)

    drey jewelry design

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx