Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Topshop and H&M buys!

Hiya
Mike has this week off so today we popped out to our local big shopping mall as we needed to get a wedding present for Mike's brother and his fiancee.  They have a wedding list at John Lewis so we got them something from there. 
Whenever I go into John Lewis I always have to take a look at the designer bags and  I notice that John Lewis are now selling Cath Kidston....I love CK. 
Men don't understand do they as Mike's response was '£50 for a plastic bag' ha ha I suppose I have to admit they are plastic but very very pretty!
 Mike is so down to earth and matter of fact it is quite funny and although I am down to earth I am also a dreamer...we are very different and they do say opposites attract.

Anyway I popped into Topshop and bought a pair of my favourite pumps.  I love these ballet pumps they are so comfy and look so pretty and girly.
I bought the 'Salmon' colour as they are called but they are like a beige colour.  I also have these in Nude and they are such fabulous pumps. They are a lot dearer than say Primark pumps but much nicer quality.





I also bought this pretty umbrella as my other one decided to die on me last week in the pouring rain and wind and so it ended up in a bin in town!  I love the little frill around the edge too...very girly!


Also whilst in H&M I also saw these cute little coloured grips.


For lunch we decided to go into Pizza Hut as they have their £5 deal still on, it ends today.










I also got a good bargain on Ebay over the weekend which I shall post about when I receive the item.

Tomorrow I have an interview and then Mike and I may be going to watch The Inbetweeners movie.


Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. lovely shoes and the pizza looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pumps <3. Best of luck for the interview tomorrow. Def go and see the inbetweeners movie, it'd hilarious x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits and buys Lisa: Best of luck for your interview tomorrow!

    And yes I´m fine thank u! :)

    Jules @ juleslovesthe80s / a bit of jules

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt dress & your shoes!


    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum, I love ham and pineapple pizza! Good luck with your interview x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those topshop shoes - literally go with EVERYTHING. I now need a replacement pair cause mine are getting worn in but I seriously haven't had them off my feet in about 3 months so that's to be expected, theyre the best £16 I ever spent.
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lovely day out. cute shoes they will match anything and everything.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loads of love and luck for the interview!
    Those shoes are so pretty and very you. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ballet flats. I live in mine as they are so comfy.

    I hope the interview goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx