Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year New Footwear

I have been naughty and bought a couple of extra things in the sale.

I bought these tan leather sandals from Office they were £60.00 reduced to £15.00.  These will be lovely with my summer dresses.




and these tan leather boots from Oasis which were £65.00 reduced to £20.00.

I don't think there will be anymore spending from me for a while.
 I want to lose at least a stone so won't be buying any clothes for a while.  Over the weekend I went through my wardrobe and realised I have so much stuff so I am going to try and wear it all while I am dieting.

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Such lovely footwear at amazing deals! I might have do do some naughty shopping of my own...

    Happy new year!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pairs are gorgeous!

    Good luck with losing weight - I recommend the propoints plan as both my parents are on it plus i do follow it but not as religiously as them!!

    Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Love the boots x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots hun. Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well worth the little splurge, I think - these are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No more spending? Sounds like my life. I have to put a serious choke hold on my finances -- NO FUN.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly happy new year hun!

    Nice new shoes. Those boots look lush and great savings too. Not spending is not as hard as it seems, just don't get looking on line as it leads to spending.

    Good luck with the diet. (not that you need to at all)

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely new footwear!
    Good luck with the weight loss. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sandals are lovely, you're right they'll be lovely with summer dresses xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx