Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Summer buys & playsuit pics.

Good afternoon ladies

Sorry for my post yesterday and thankyou for all your lovely comments you really do cheer me up.  I really appreciate all your comments.

Last week I bought a few little items for summer


I bought this ditsy print playsuit in H&M and I really love this.  When I have lost a bit of weight its going to look better I think. I bought the size 12 but I think even when I have lost weight the size 12 will look better.  I was feeling more brave today!




Also in H&M I bought this peach t-shirt dress.  It does not look much on the hanger but its such a nice little dress.  It was only £7.99 and I thought even just for wearing over a bikini on holiday its really cute.  Its also nice worn with jeggings plus I could even wear it as a night dress! ha ha




I don't know if many of you have heard of a website called Everything5pounds.com.  They literally sell everythign at £5.00...the clue is in the name ha ha. I first saw it on Charlotte's blog  http://charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/ and thought I would have a look.  If you 'Like' it on facebook they tell you the day before whats going to be in the new arrivals the next day as the 'good' items tend to sell out quickly.  They do sell a lot of 'not so good stuff' but also have some little gems!

Anyway I ordered this dress and I am so glad I did its really cute and girly.


I love the little lace edging and the lace and embroidered top part.








Well worth a fiver. I am going to keep a check on this website.


Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Your playsuit is very cute and looks fab! What a lovely dress you got for £5.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That play suit looks really cute on u!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you got some really nice items! How long is the peach dress? Did they have it in red at all?
    That playsuit looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention hun :) I love your H&M play suit,I prefer this to the dress version they have online, and that dress you bought from everything five pounds is gorge,it's so girlie and I love the lace, I'm checking the stock everyday, so far I've had 3 buys from them!glad I've got someone else hooked hehe!x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely buys Lisa, the playsuit looks fab on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeee playsuits, cant wait for the summer to kick in so I can wear/buy some x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well worth a fiver! The dress is gorgeous and the playsuit looks fabulous on you, too!
    Pah! Women who go on about women having long hair after a certain age, they're just jealous old bats who regret cutting their's short! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress from Everything Five Pounds is stunning on you, I have already been to their facebook page and I have my eye on a few things from their offerings tomorrow.
    Exciting!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love playsuits on other people. I don't pull them off very well at all.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard of the five pounds website but I didn't believe the girl who told me! Now I have seen what you picked up I will have to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the first dress!!

    Take care and have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in love with that floral romper! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx