Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Style Inspiration - Jenna Coleman

Hiya


I am not a massive Doctor Who fan I mean I don't hate it but I am not someone who is an avid fan but I love to watch it to see what Clara wears!  I adore the lovely actress Jenna Coleman I love her style as Jenna and as Clara. I think Jenna is so pretty and petite.  She is adorable and naturally beautiful unlike a lot of the fake looking celebrities you see these days!



















I want to get a skirt like that! 





Who do you admire at the moment?

Lisa-Jane

xx

7 comments:

  1. I do love Clara and her clothes on Doctor Who! She's definitely got more style than the recent assistants (though as a teacher I wouldn't wear most of her work outfits to school).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a massive fan of her style to, I love how feminine it is!

    Blankets Of Roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is indeed pretty! I didn't know her (don't watch Doctor Who).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know my opinion on her! I love her style!!! Haven't dressed up Clara-style for a little while! If you would like that skirt, I am pretty sure it is from H&M and they have it in my local branch! I am dying to buy it but I have skirts that are too similar!!!! I can't find it online though this one is similar, just in reverse http://www.hm.com/gb/product/42448?article=42448-A

    I was watching a Billie Piper episode the other day and yes, their clothes are in a different league!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has fabulous style doesn't she? And her character always looks amazing.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tartan skirt, so cute.
    I have moved my blog to it's own domain now Lisa, www.theygrowsoquick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is stunning, I remember her from Dr Who. She is so pretty! My boyfriend has a huge crush on her, but I can see why :p

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx