Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

New Look (Gift Card buys & sale buys)

Hiya everyone

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

This is a collective haul all from New Look, these items were purchased over the past month.

The first few items were purchased with a gift card I had at christmas :)

Crochet Bowler bag, as soon as I saw this bag online I knew I needed it.  Its just very me!  I am terrified of using it though as I don't want toget it dirty! 
 
 

Coral Blazer,  I saw this on one of the sales assistants in New Look and thought it was gorgeous.  Its so nice, its like a stretchy cardigan fabric and the colour is just so pretty
 

Pink daisy earrrings - could not resist these as again I love pink.


Cream sequin scarf, a very pretty scarf I love the ornate detail to it.
 



Also in the sale I also purchased 3 dresses.
 
This one was £19.99 reduced to £11.00, I am sure you will see its very me! ha ha
 
 
 
 
 
This skater dress was £12.99 reduced to £5.00, I love the colour of this.
 
 
 
and also the one I put in my previous outfit post.

 
Have you been buying anything in the New Look sale?
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the coral jacket. I've had my eye on it!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new spring additions! I shopped a lt on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frequently see things and think of you! I've got your style and taste sussed now!!! Another lot of beauties here!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Kezzie thats so sweet. I like very feminine girly clothing.. :) x

      Delete
  4. Very lovely items hun. Loving the bag, I'd get it dirty in two seconds flat knowing my luck.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coral blazer is absolutely gorgeous, need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bag, so pretty for summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that scarf is so pretty and delicate and so very you. Anything with a lace trim, cute ruffles or ditzy florals and I think 'Lisa would love that' :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the look of that floral dress - it looks so country and picniccy ;P

    CC

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx