Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

Pizza and Shopping, a winning combination!

Hello everyone

Today Mike and I popped into town to have a look around.

 Mike wanted to cheer me up as I have been rather down about being jobless etc and he bought me this dress in H&M, it looks lot nicer in reality than in the photos. Its quite a fitted dress and looks nice with a long sleeved top underneath.  I  have a pink basic top and I think navy and pink look quite nice together I also have a white one.  How sweet is he!



I went into Primark and picked up this from the sale rail for only £3.00 which I also have in white. I like it worn with leggings its such a pretty peach colour.



I looked at the bootcut jeans but they were not that good and I noticed these jeggings. These mid wash jeggings are the best ones I have (and I have a few pairs!)





they are my favourites because: 


a) they are a size 10 haha I think they are a larger fit as I am a 12.
b) they are comfy
c) they fit really well
d) I love the colour, the camera does not capture the colour well but all my other jeggings are indigo and quite dark but these are paler and such a brighter colour like mid wash denim.... I love them!

Mike and I then had lunch at Pizza Hut, they have an offer on for any pizza and unlimited salad for £5.00.  You can print the voucher off here if you want one.
http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/pizzahut
I think the offer runs out soon though.
The pizza was lovely and I was quite surprsed as it was a 6 slices and had lots of topping on. I had the Veggie Surpreme thin crust and Mike had the BBQ Americano...not bad for a fiver.

We then went to Tesco to do the weekly shopping and I bought some navy opaques and Mike bought me Meet the Fockers Little Fockers and himself The Expendables on DVD....they were on offer at £5 each and I have not seen Litte Fockers but loved the other Focker/Meet The Parents movies.



Anyway I have decided to set myself a little test....a spending plan and a get fit and toned plan...eek.  I shall let you into a secret the fit and toned plan started last Thursday!  I am going to blog about these ideas in another post.

Have a fabulous weekend and don't forget to enter my giveaway, there is still time! Please look here http://brunette-lady.blogspot.com/2011/08/200-follower-giveaway.html

Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. nice haul!!! and omg, they have all you can eat salad??? SINCE WHEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys hun, i love the first dress, would love to see a pic of it on. I went to Pizza Hut last week, love the Salad.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in H&M today and saw that dress in orange. Very pretty, wonderfully simple and elegant.

    Good to hear Mike is treating you and trying to cheer you up! Nothing better that some shopping, some time with your man and some delicious food to perk you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely buys :)
    I love the two dresses, you got a abargain from primark hehe!!

    i had a deal on quidco the other week for pizza hut, we got to large sides, and pizzas with unlimited salad for £10.00, the said the deal wasn't on at there pizzahut, but my boyf iphone said different so they gave us big portions by accident anyway.

    being jobless won't be forever btw :) enjoy all the free time!hehe!

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you've been taken out and cheered up, that h&m dress looks fab.
    We went to Pizza Hut a couple of weeks ago, i forgot how nice their pizza actually is. Seb had a fab them eating them out of salad! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first dress is lovely. How sweet of your hubby to buy that for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress with the zip-up back!
    What a sweetie Mike is.
    With a pizza chef like Jon I've never been to Pizza Hut! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love "Little Fockers." Every time I hear the name "Focker," I have to bust out laughing.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm going to have to use that pizza hut offer! and love the jeggings, might have to get myself a pair! :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get so petty about sizes, its just daft, I haven't changed, its the garment that's wrong, hehe. When I went to Pizza Hut the salad was rather mank and wilted, I think they hadn't refreshed it properly. What a shame as all you can eat salad is such a nice idea.
    Love your dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous shift dress Lisa - it's gorgeous for work (for me anyway)!

    and, I love pizza - i'm a pizza express girl though!!!'

    Jules @ a bit of jules

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet gift to get :) Hubbies can be so thoughtful. I think pink and navy look beautiful together. Love your items as usual. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress from H&M is really nice, love the style! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx