Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

My new favourite lipstick




***Sorry you need to double click the photos to enlarge***

I love this lipstick its Natural Collection Rose Petal and is only £1.99, this photo is without gloss. Natural Collection lipsticks are really nice I have tried Apple Blossom and Pink Mallow but I love this its definitely the best in my opinion. I do like nude pink lipsticks.

I was thinking over the weekend how doing this blog has been good therapy for me.  I really feel that you my lovely followers have had such a positive impact on my life and my confidence, I mean last year I would never have done a FOTD post so that just shows how much I have grown. I always pull apart all my photos and I am hyper critical of myself (something my friends always have a go at me about) and I also always want perfection but have to accept that not one can be perfect.  I am learning to accept myself more and be happy with what I have and in turn this had helped my life in general. So a big thankyou ♥ to you all.

Over the weekend I was also lucky enough to win the Aussie pamper pack on Sadie's giveaway. I love Aussie products so I am so looking forward to receiving this
Big thanks to Sadie xx

Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. That lippie looks fab on you Lisa - and apparently nude lips are BIG news for A/W 2011, so you're bang on trend! :)

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing the friends we make via blogging. Someone on the other side of the world helping you with outfits, advice etc. It's even more amazing how you're learning to accept yourself more. You should give yourself more credit! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa you look FAB :). Have emailed you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous, Lisa. I'm glad blogging's giving you a much needed confidence boost! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lipstick colour looks great on you! <3

    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win! The lipstick looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shade of lipstick :)
    i love light pinks like this and it was a bargian price to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a pretty lip colour and what a good price! I know what you mean about blogging having an impact, I feel the same way. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipstick looks great! I normally stick to gloss but have been trying to get more into lipsticks and stains lately.

    Reading your little blog description at the top there, I think you'd like the post I just wrote about how girls balance being sexy and still smart. You seem to do a good job of keeping a balance! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx