Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

An elephant in the room!

As you know I love animals but the one animal I probably have a real affinity with are elephants (oh and dolphins)! Anyway about elephants,  I think they are amazing creatures I get emotional just seeing them on tv or at the zoo. 
I could not watch the film 'Water for Elephants as it shows scenes of abuse and I know it will upset me. I personally hate animal circuses and in my opinion they should be all banned as they are one of the worse forms of cruelty for a wild animal.

Anyway onto the reason for this post, last week I bidded on this gorgeous elephant pendant on Ebay I got it for 99p plus £1.20 postage. I cannot wait to wear it.
I love the fact that its really long and will look cute with many of my outfits.



What is your favourite animal and why?


Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. cute necklace! I'm still loving owls/bird jewellery!

    And I totally agree with you RE animal cruelty!

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have a favourite animal but i love elephants, owls, dolphins, rabbits and penguins! great necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love wolves, their strength, independence just everything about down to the way they look and think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elephants too! That necklace is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is lovely, and I love whales and the way they seem so free x

    www.cupofearlgreyandasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that necklace, it looks like something from India!
    I love all animals except spiders and cockroaches but especially pussycats. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a darling!!
    My fave animals are cats & otters! But I can't bear to see any animal being abused.I even egt sad just seeing them trying to get on with their lives whilst us humans galivante around them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute necklace! I am not really an animal person but I do love horses and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love the necklace!! its pretty cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your necklace is cute. Elephants are fascinating and I loved watching this documentary on them.

    I love lions and want to play with some lion cubs one day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww thats so cute. I love elephants, i don't have a favourite animal though x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx