Pages

Sunday 16 August 2009

Primark haul

Well I went to the new Primark in Bristol yesterday and I have to say one word 'wow'.
It was packed but as its so big you have loads of free space to move in plus there was hardly any queues as they have 75 tills.
It was great! Usually I go in Primark and feel all stressed when I come out but not yesterday. Me and a friend spent 3 hours in there!

I brought the following:

Flat Tan boots ( I took the New Look ones back as I think the Primark ones are better)

















Red Belted Mac




















Teal jumper for work
















Mustard Cardigan (work)















Pink jumper (work again)
















Indigo cardi (the picture does not do it justice its a lovely colour and goes great with my jeggings)















Umbrella (its really cute)
















also vest top and tights.

Plus new mascara in Boots


I could have spent more I saw a longline grey cardi but I will get that at a later date they also some lovely bedding....I think a trip back is due soon!!!!!


Also I ordered this Vintage Floral tee from Oli to wear tucked in with this skirt and a cardi in a/w.






















6 comments:

  1. Im definately gonna have to go get me those boots! gorgeous! especially for primarni! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul hun, love the boots!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls I am really pleased with my buys xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt and those cardies are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to check out these Primark boots I think xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx