Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Twit twoo!

I bought a little something in the Topshop sale today, these cute little earrings.


I have been eyeing them up for a while but I did not want to buy them at full price.  I happened to be go in Topshop as I met a friend of mine for lunch and I was lucky enough to get them for half price.  They were the only pair left...such cuteness!

Plus I also had a £20 gift card for La Senza which I got given last christmas and as the sales were on I purchased these two bras. Total cost £21.50.



I also purchased this Kelly Brook swimsuit from New Look which I had 20% off with the voucher in the News of the World Buzz magazine.  Usually I always wear bikinis but this is a really gorgeous swimsuit and makes a change.


Have you been sale shopping?

12 comments:

  1. Great bargains. Love love love the swimsuit.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bargainous day youve been having (is that a new word? lol)
    Ive just skimmed through New looks sale but have been trying to avoid anything less than a fiver (I have a rule that excludes TK Maxx!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some earrings pretty much the same as that but from Primark lol. I bought a few bits from TS sale, gonna post it on my blog tonight or tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been resisting the sales! I adore that swimsuit, it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it when you get things on sale that you have wanted to already buy. That swimsuit is really sweet. Pretty bras too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great bargains, the earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That swimsuit is fab, and well done on the owls - bargain, I love it when I manage to snap up something I had wanted in the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those earrings are so cute, I love them!
    I don't do sale shopping any more, unless you count jumble sale shopping! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ear rings are too cutee xxx

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bras and swimsuit. Those earrings are adorable!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those owl earring are amazing! I love them :) great bargain xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx