Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

OOTD & my weekend

Hello everyone


Hope you all had a fab weekend.
 
 
I had a great weekend, I went to Swindon on Saturday to stay with a friend, we spent saturday shopping and having lunch.  We went back to her house after and we did each others hair and then she cooked us Quorn Spaghetti Bolognese it was lovely and we had New York cheesecake for dessert. I had never had that before, its really delicious.

We then met up with my friends friends, they were great girls we had such a laugh.
We went out to a few bars did a bit of dancing....it was a brilliant night.

Sunday my friend made us a cooked breakfast with croissants...yum yum. I have eaten so much and we are going on holiday in 2 weeks so much for the bikini diet!

My friend is going to email me the photos as I did not take my camera on the night out. I will post some photos when I get them.

These are my buys from the weekend.  I did not actually spend much as I took back a dress and the New Look cardigan I recently bought as I decided it did not really suit me. I am terrible for buying things and going off them before even wearing them!


Dorothy Perkins

Nude pumps



H&M

Frill vest

Hair slides ( I love these sooo much)


Primark (of course)


Bow bag - Love this bag for my holiday



Black pumps

Nude/pink cardi


I have an interview on Friday for a job in the NHS which is the area I want to get into so I am a bit nervous about it....but fingers crossed!


Also this is my outfit for today, its boiling here and I have slight hayfever with itchy nose and eyes.  



Dress, shoes and belt - Primark
Lace waistcoat - New Look

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that bag! Best of luck with the interview! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys :), fingers crossed for the interview.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute clothes!
    good luck with the interview!
    julia @ retro jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys Hun.

    Good luck with the interview Hun. I'll keep every thing crossed for you!

    It's been red hot here all day too. Not fun when your stuck in meetings!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fingers crossed for the interview! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo,lots of goodies! I'm quite liking nude,it's such a great neutral!
    Good luck with the interview!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute buys. Best of luck with the interview, hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the interview! Glad you had a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your sweet purchases. I would wear all those items. I hope the interview goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your weekend sounds fab, I do love a veggie spag bol! Good luck with your interview. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the nude pumps! SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx