Pages

Sunday 2 August 2009

YAY Autumn/Winter clothing

I am really disappointed as I received the ASOS dress today and its awful. The style suits me but its so see through and its so cheap looking, it looks like something from a market stall and nothing like the picture so I am really disappointed with ASOS at the moment.

I have been down this week as my dad is ill again and has been in hospital, he is out now though and is ok. They live miles away which makes it worse really. Therefore I have not done much this week.

Had to go to the doctors as well as I have a mole on my arm that is raised and has darker speckles in so therefore the doctor has sent me for a test at my local hospital. Its not until next week but I think its ok just trying not to worry as its probably nothing.

Well to cheer myself up I have ordered this jacket from Freemans, I have always wanted a tan leather bomber and it was only £40 but I am not sure about the colour as it is very pale but with free postage its worth having a lookie.




















I also ordered this cardigan from Oli, I have wanted a longline pink cardi for a while and think this is such a pretty colour.





















Yay autumn/winter is approaching, I always think clothes are much nice in a/w.

I love wearing little dresses with opaques, leggings/jeggings and boots etc.

My wishlist for this a/w are:

Cream wool coat
Longline grey cardigan
Purple pumps
Red pumps
Purple heels for work
Fitted jumpers for work
Knee length grey skirt for work
Longline tunic/jumper
Opaques (which I have loads of) but would love to try some cream 80 denier ones like these and maybe grey!











Have any of you ladies got any cream opaques and how do you wear them?

4 comments:

  1. I have cream opaques, i tend to wear them with black smart dresses as its easy to look like a little girl in them and its not a look i generally go for. Thats so annoying about the asos dress, they are so hit and miss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    yeah I have a really nice cream and black dress so I think the cream opaques would look really nice with it....thats giving me good ideas thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thats the thing about ASOS innit, you cant see before you buy! I have had a lot of stuff had to go back because it does just look cheap, market type. But then there is other stuff which is really good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your dad gets better soon! And what a disappoint with the dress. We are in winter here in Aus at the moment but I'm looking forward to the warmer weather.
    I adore that pink cardi. I wish I had gotten a colour like that one here. I like to wear opaques but they are usually black.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx