Pages

Sunday 30 August 2009

Flowers and a few small buys!

Yesterday I me up with a friend who I have not seen in ages and she has just had a baby girl Emily, she is gorgeous.
We just had coffee in M&S then wandered around a few shops I must say Emily was very well behaved and was so adorable.

I only brought a few bits and bobs.

These earrings in H&M.















No7 Nail Polish Twinkle.















Couple of lipsticks in natural colours.















Also me and OH did the dine for £10 deal in M&S and it was lovely and worth £10, the wine itself retailed at £5.99. I would definitely recommend it.

I had been feeling really down lately so when I got home my OH had surprised me with these flowers which I think you will agree are gorgeous and they are my favourite colour!




















Lisa xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely OH, the M&S meals are fab aren't they, i always feel like i'm spoiling myself when i buy food in there. Have a fab rest of the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise, you lucky thing :) I love those dine in for a tenner deals, they are so yummy and such good value! Ooh and thanks so much for the award! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of the twinkle polish! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the earings! I feel weird and funny wearing long dangle earings because I have such short hair. Wish I could wear them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flowers. The earrings are pretty too. Though I don't really wear dangly ones though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx