Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Take a bow!

Hello lovelies

Last week I won this New Look navy blue bow print dress on ebay. I love bows they are so girly and I adore this dress.

Also I received the Missguided lace dress and I really like it.


I will do an outfit post with this sometime next week it looks lovely with my new nude heels from my previous post.  I also received the New Look tan cowboy boots and they are definitely a keeper too, they are such good quality.
I was going to do an outfit post today but my camera is playing up again!

I had a little mini H&M spree last week and bought a summer dress in Primark I have not got around to blogging about these but will do soon.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. That's so pretty, I love navy blue with tan. classy combo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely dress! As is the lace one too!
    I agree with Vintage Vixens comment that navy and tan is a classy combo!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such lovely dresses - I'm jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such a sweet dress, jealous, love it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky thing, its gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both look lovely dresses. Can't wait to see the lace one.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx