Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

Sorry this is a bit of a boring post as I have not done much lately. I popped out today for some toiletries etc and as I passed H&M I noticed this knitted dress. Even though I was a bit rushed I tried it on and its such a lovely fit, nice material and such a gorgeous colour that I am afraid I could not resist. Naughty naughty!




















Also brought these grey rib tights from Dorothy Perkins.










I am going to Blackpool next week for a few days with OH to see family etc. I am so looking forward to that.


Also I am looking forward to one of my favourite programmes returning soon, Strictly Come Dancing. This year the gorgeous Rav Wilding from Crimewatch is on it...phew.




















Now I don't usually go for guys who are overly beefed, a nice toned body is just as nice but there is something about Rav I like as along with being gorgeous he seems like a really nice guy plus you would feel really safe around him....oh well I am a girly girl after all lol
I hope he stays in it for quite a while but he is a big bloke and usually they are not so light on their feet.

Well I am not doing much tonight just going to watch X Factor and eat pizza...yum yum.

Bye for now

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Fellow Rav fan here! I have fancied him since way before he even presented Crimewatch. He is sometimes on The One Show - I get excited when I see him hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How hot is Rav, i'm swooning! That dress is a lovely colour, i bet is gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! I'm not sure who he is but he's pretty good. Like you mentioned a bit beefier than I would go for but meh =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I've tagged you in my blog, check it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx