Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Ebay bargains - Topshop Dress & Primark Boots


Hello lovelies

I always think there is nothing better than when you get a really good bargain.  I love Charity shops as its so exciting when you go in not knowing what you are going to find. Sometimes you are disappointed as there is nothing exciting and then just sometimes you come across things that you love or have been looking for ages!  I love Ebay too, I do think it has some annoying downsides but its great when you find things you love at low prices.  I love a good bargain like most people!   I was browsing on Ebay the other day, I am not sure if you do this but I try and tend to put misspelt words like Topsop or Miss Selfidge in the search bar as sometimes you can get some great bargains that way.  Also I often do an advanced search and put in my size and filter between 0.01 to 1.99 ending within 5 hours and you can find some gems that way too!

 I managed to find this Topshop Petite Floral Shirt dress the other day and I have been lusting after this dress for ages!  When I was in Zante last year I saw a girl wearing it and I really wanted it.  It was originally £38.00 I think,  I would not have spend that much on it.  I managed to get it on ebay for £6.00 including postage and its like new!   The only downside is that its mega mega short!  I am only 5ft 3ins but there is no way I would wear this as a dress and it just about covers my bottom but it looks lovely with blue jeggings.   I love this dress so much :) I cannot wait for the warmer weather so I can wear it.  Plus I do love a good shirt dress and it looks like they are going to be big this summer!








I also managed to get these Primark long tan boots for £1.99 plus postage.  I know they are only Primark so not a major bargain but one of my friends has these boots and the cost her £20.00 plus these are like new!



Do you buy and sell much on ebay?

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Great find on the dress! I never seem to find any major bargains, I am in major need of a listing session though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is GORGEOUS! I never think to look for clothes on Ebay which seems daft, I might give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to buy and sell quite a lot on ebay but I've stopped selling as there were just too many people on there who would claim their item had never arrived etc. I'm not buying anything at the moment, for this year, so it's been hard to avoid browsing on ebay for bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are total bargains Lisa!I love ebay, though I don't sell on there anymore x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I bought a whole outfit from our local thrift store ths weekend, I am so excited to blog about it!! It is good to get a nice bargain, those boots you got are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx