Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

♥No7 Lash Adapt Mascara♥

Hiya everyone
 
I have heard so many rave reviews about this mascara but I am always sceptical because in the past I have bought things that people have raved about and most of the time have been left disappointed.
 
I was in Boots the other day and I had a £3.00 off voucher for No7 so I thought I would give it a go.  It retails at 12.95 which is quite dear for a mascara but with the £3.00 off made it £9.95 which is about the price I'd usually pay.
 
I am so glad I bought it...its definitely the best mascara I have ever used.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its one of those mascaras you can apply loads of coats and it builds up so easily without clumping and it makes my lashes look so long and full.  I have been after a mascara like this for ages as I have bought so many mascaras with the promise of 'longer fuller lashes' and 'no clumps' but they never live up to what they say! 
 
Here's what No7 say about this product:
 
This unique formula of No7 Lash Adapt Mascara puts lash control firmly into your hands, allowing you to take your look from day to night without fuss. Add up to 6 coats, clump free!
For more dramatic lashes in the evening, simply add more coats to build, define and volumise lashes to your desired look. Containing Jojoba Oil to condition and moisturise lashes to prevent them becoming brittle, lashes will be left soft, shiny and flexible even after eight layers.
 
I absolutely love it and will definitely be repurchasing this again.
 
Have you tried No7 Lash Adapt?
 
I am thinking now that maybe I should try more No7 products.
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I've never used this product but 7's makeup is good quality!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love No7 makeup but haven`t tried the lash adapt yet. I think I`ve still got time to use my vouchers up though so might have to try it.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using this for some months now and I love it. My lashes are very fine so most mascaras are just too heavy. I have a spare one as a back up, just in case something happens to the first one! haha - I'm that addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 7 is great quality, I haven't used anything of it for years but was always impressed. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx