Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

A leopard cannot change its spots.........

Hiya

Thanks for your comments on my previous post I just want to say this was not aimed at my regular followers I know we don't always have time to comment (I am the same) I just mean when you get people that only comment when you comment on their blog and the ones that say - great post follow me...at the end of the day they have not even bothered to read the post they just want more followers. :(
 
Well I have finally got around to posting about my new coat!  As I mentioned in a previous post when I bought the Nica bag in TK Maxx I also saw this coat which was reduced to £22.00....bargain.  You know when you try something on and you know you just have to have it....well this coat had that effect on me.

 
 
  
 
 
 
The label says Coffeeshop and they also had a web address. As I am a bit of a nerd and love to research everything I had a quick look at the website its a company based in New York and they sell clothing for young women. Anyway love this coat I feel so glamorous in this.
  
I was looking online and they had a similiar one in Miss Selfridge for £85.00.

I will try and get a photo of me wearing it sometime soon.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

19 comments:

  1. Ah I love that coat and it's very you! Great price too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. urgh, I hate those comments, I actually have a rule in place where I delete posts that say "please follow my blog". It's just spam in my opinion. Bleurgh.

    I have to say though that I do love that coat... perfect for winter! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furry collar. Are the buttons glittery? It has that perfect balance of plain enough to match lots of clothes, but with a bit of fun detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is fabulous, loving the glam collar!
    I had an email from a blogger who ignored the fact I'd written about my Dad being ill and his house being broken into and asked if I'd sell her the pictures on my wall! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats just terrible some people just amaze me x

      Delete
  5. Wow what a glam coat indeed! It looks very warm and snuggly too.

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big fan of the animal skin look m'self but i bet you are gonna look gorgeous as you usually do! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a massive fan of animal print either but love this coat as its not too much animal print if you know what I mean!
      x

      Delete
  7. This is a lovely coat. I had a 'had to have' moment at the weekend - gold brogues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Do they have it in black as well? I would look nice too! I love leopard print, this weekend I bought a long sleeved t-shirt one (my mum spotted it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was a once off they had no others like it x

      Delete
  9. Loving the coat hun. And what a bargain too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhh this coat is amazinggggggggg!!!! I love it so much. Bet it looks fab on x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This coat is amazing, I am a sucker for a fur collar! Such a bargain too! My favourite coat is from TKMaxx, sifting through the rails does really pay off sometimes! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lisa this coat is beautiful! Please post a picture of you wearing it, I bet you look so glam. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte I will try and post a photo when I can x

      Delete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx