Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Spring wishlist (so far!)


Hello everyone

I cannot wait for the warmer weather I am so sick of it being cold and dreary.   

I have got my eye on a few Spring items in Topshop and one dress in ASOS.  I am extremely tempted to order the 1st pair of shoes from Topshop......they are different for me but there is something I love about them.  Mike was not keen when I showed him though ha ha but I love them!

BARTON Mid-Heel Shoes in Nude




Crochet Trim T-Shirt Dress by Rare




Bell Sleeve Printed Mini Dress by Band Of Gypsies





ASOS Mini Skater Dress with Butterfly Embroidery



Have you got a wishlist for Spring 2015?

Lisa-Jane
xx




6 comments:

  1. Lovely picks, so pretty for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nude shoes! I can't wait for Spring to come to wear my blazers as jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sandals and the crochet edged dress!! I am coming to England in spring, so I will FOR SURE be doing a Cath Kidston/Joules/Primark order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so pretty, I love the shoes, they will look great with pretty dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shoes too.
    These are all very you, I especially like the first dress.
    I have nothing particular on my Spring wishlist but I did buy a pair of sandals in the Office sale and squirreled them away for sunny days. I really don't need anything but that doesn't mean I won't treat myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO Butterlfy dress! They are all very you x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx