Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

Latest Homeware Buys


Hello everyone

I have been meaning to do a homeware haul for a while now and have finally got around to it!  I am a sucker for bedding I think I have a slight obsession with it and find myself drawn to bedding whenever I go into homeware stores. 

I saw this duvet cover on Matalan's website for £30 and was so tempted but tried to reason with myself as I have many bedding sets that I did not need another..yeah like that lasted long!   As it happens I logged on one day and Matalan had some 'One day deals' and this bedding happened to be down to £12.50!  I had to have it as thats a complete bargain. I was not disapponted either as its stunning. Sorry I could not get a better photo of this.



I also purchased these gorgeous cream curtains from Kaleidoscope for our spare room.  We have ust decorated it I will take some photos when its finished.   I wanted the bedding to match but unfortunately it had sold out! These are gorgeous they are fully lined and are like a silky material with a gorgeous lace trim.  They were only about £40 which I thought was great for such pretty curtains.




Storage drawer for the bathroom from B&M..used stock photo :) 





Butterfly lampshade from B&Q.  If you look closely you can see Ollie is trying to photobomb my photograph!!!






I have a Primark haul coming up and an Online haul.

I hope you enjoy reading my hauls...personally I love reading haul posts so if you are doing any please let me know.

Lisa-Jane

xx

4 comments:

  1. You always buy very beautiful things! I have no haul posts, but if you look at my wishlist post from Friday, I think you will see some clothes you will absolutely love!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like homeware hauls! Can't wait to see the finished look of your spare room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the bedding set, it is so pretty and so you Lisa.
    I really wish I had a haul post to share with you, but the only things I hae been buying recently is nail varnish and used books.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx