Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Whats in the Hello Kitty bag?

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes in my previous post.

Ok so I am 39 now but I love Hello Kitty...is that bad?? Also so does my closest friend who is 31 ha ha

It was my friend's birthday last week, yes we are both Scorpios!  I am seeing her this Friday night as she is coming to stay over as we have to leave early on Saturday for our trip to Birmingham. 

This is her birthday present wrapped in Hello Kitty paper with the Hello Kitty bag I cannot wait to see her face when she sees it.




I better not mention what I bought her in case she reads this (I don't think she does so think I am safe but just in case!)

So looking foward to Friday just need to get a working week out of the way first. Maybe I should think about going part time...!

Lisa-Jane
 xx

18 comments:

  1. So envious, I love me a bit of hello kitty!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Hello Kitty is cute. I`ve just got my friends little girl a Hello Kitty soft toy for Christmas.
    Still can`t believe you are 39!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Lisa, I still love Hello Kitty....!!!!

    Jules
    http://andsuddenlyisee.wordpress.com / http://wordshakermag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrapped my 30 year old little sister's wedding present up in Hello Kitty wrapping paper - she's a big fan! We all got Hello Kitty hair clips to wear on her hen party! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kitty is forever! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got friends old enough to be your Mum who still love Hello Kitty. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, so sweet! I love cute giftbags! Following you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That paper is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Hello Kitty as well. When I was in Thailand I went to the Hello Kitty store and spent an 40 minutes there. I spent $80 AUD in there. My girlfriends just don't get it. Oh and thank you for the lovely comment as well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, very cute :). Maybe we can do a little Bham meet sometime :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love Hello Kitty too =D Hope you two had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Hello Kitty too so I don't think there is nothing wrong with it :) The gift bag and paper is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your never to old for a character or too. It's anything disney for my lot.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've given you a blog award on my blog by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your blog by chance.

    It's so pretty!

    I'm from England too but I'm currently living in Seoul in South Korea.

    Anyway, I'm following you now so I'll stop by again soon.

    Hope you'll visit my blog sometime and follow me too if you like it :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING
    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, sorry for the late reply to your comment. Yes I did a review of the Batiste XXL, it's great at giving volume. A tip I would say is to spray it under a layer of hair rather than directly where you part it as it can slightly mattify your hair and leaves a different texture to the other dry shampoos. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx