Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

Its time for another collective HAUL!

Hello everyone

I just thought I would do a quick haul post to show you some of the items I have purchased over the last month or so!

Ok so there have been a few sales around of late so some of these are recent sale items and others (like the Primark bits) I purchased about 4 weeks ago.

Firstly we head to ASOS (my favourite online shop) where I purchased this pretty crochet cream dress in the sale.  This was £40 reduced to £18 and its still online.
Its quite a summery dress but I think the long sleeves make it more autumny (is that a word??) and I had this vision of wearing it with thick tights and chelsea boots and maybe layering with a cardigan.




I also got a Nica purse this was £25 reduced to £9.50...love this nude purse with the owl on the front.




Then onto Miss Selfridge a shop I don't go into much but I love their website as they often have good discount codes.  I purchased this denim dress in the sale it was reduced to £17.  Its very fitted like a bodycon style dress






In Topshop I purchased this Ribbed Funnel Neck Top.  The colour of this top is gorgeous, its so soft and has a lovely fit and overall look.  I would like to purchase more of these in other colours! 





In H&M I got this pretty pink butterly top, this is really nice with jeggings




Finally in Primark I purchased the following:

Knitted A-line skirt, this was £10 the material is so so gorgeous you would not believe its from Primark.  Its like a super stretchy woolly material.  They also had it in tan but I have a tan skirt and I really wanted the black,  I love the buttons up the font.




Terracota ballet pumps- love these and I love the colour...they are really comfy too.  I admit I was not keen on the gold bit at the front (reminds me of the villain in the Bond film where she had blades in her shoe lol) but I overlooked this as I loved the shoes.


Cream hat and cream headwrap.  I love the idea of wearing a headwrap but think would I look silly? However I have seen people wearing them and think how cute they look.  I tried one on and a few people have said it really suits me.  I have not actually worn it out though yet haha
I love the hat its supersoft and I will definitely wear this when it gets colder.





I have also purchased 2 new pairs of Boots and 2 coats!!!  I thought I would put these in a seperate post as I just have bought too much...naughty me!  

Let me know what you think of my purchases and also what you have been buying?

Lisa-Jane

xx



4 comments:

  1. Lovely buys as ever m'dear, the Nica purse especially xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the pink funnel neck. Do they have it in pale blue? I would like that!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterfly top, it has a nice colour, and the hat and headband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the crochet dress Lisa; I love the contrast of lighter dresses with dark tights and boots.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx