Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Its haul time!

Hello lovelies

This is what I bought on Saturday in Brum.

We actually went in many stores but I only bought things from two shops!! 






In New Look I bought






Gold sequin shoes - got 20% off these with a voucher. These are surprisingly comfortable and I may wear them out next weekend.


Pretty Floral dress - I ♥ this dress it was originally £29.99 but had £10 off and it looks really nice on



In Primark






Peter Pan ponte style collar dress - ♥ this dress too



Knitted skirt


Floral shopper -very Cath Kidston


Cream pearl hairband



I also ordered these shoes from New Look online as they are giving free delivery at the moment and 20% off with the code








They are not exactly sexy but the low heel is ideal for work.

So I did not exactly buy much! I love Mango and Zara in Birmingham but there was nothing I liked and I loved Forever 21...its massive but again there was nothing I liked...disappointing!

Lisa-Jane
xx

20 comments:

  1. Great buys Lisa-Jane. My favs are the sparkly shoes.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes, and the skirt is really cute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glittery shoes and that peter pan dress!

    jules
    Suddenly I See

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Peter Pan dress, oh and the gold shoes are fab!!! I cant wait to pick up some sparkle xmas shoes :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the same gold shoes! Perfect with jeans! Really like the headband too, nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore your shoes. Those glitter shoes are so awesome. And the Peter Pan collar dress. I adore that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. them glitter shoes and knitted skirt are gorrrrgeous :)
    fab buys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those silver shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your buys, especially the sparkly shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! You bought soime nice items! I like the Peter Pan collar dress- it reminds me of the Pearl Lowe one that was so popular last year! Forever 21 has one like this but it's definitely not as nice! Great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great buys, I particularly love the Primark dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your gold shoes!


    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoy coming home empty handed, it means I haven't bought anything I will regret!
    Love that knitted skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great buys hun. Fab dresses and stunning shoes. You will sparkle in those.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dress with the collar, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx