Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

My new Topshop Dress

Hiya

Topshop is not a shop I shop in much, mainly as I do feel its a bit overpriced for what it is.  Don't get me wrong they do have some lovely items and also some very weird ones!!! 

On Bank Holiday Monday Mike and I were out and I popped into Topshop as I had seen this Pansy Print dress online and wanted to try it on as I loved the look of it.   Once I tried it on I had to have it.

It was only £29.00 which I think is good for Topshop!  I think it definitely suits me as I think its a dress for girls with boobs.  I love the sleeves and and the v-neck and its like a stretchy material so fits you really well.
Love this dress I just hope Topshop bring out some more in other colours.  I think I will wear it with tan sandals or wedges and also it looks great with black ankle boots.







Are you a fan of Topshop?

xx

17 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I want one for myself, even if I don't have the boobs to wear it well haha!

    Holly / hollylabeau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will look really nice on you I just mean I think it does suit a busty woman but am sure it would look great on smaller chested girls too x let me know if you get it x

      Delete
  2. I feel the exact same way as you. Topshop is so over priced for what it is. I hardly ever go in, I much prefer New Look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it lots- very pretty! Yes, I love lots of Topshop but there is so muhc that is just too expensive!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kezzie I totally agree about how expensive it is x

      Delete
  4. I never go in Topshop as the atmosphere in there is so bitchy and makes me feel uncomfortable, plus I don't like the prices much either.
    This is a lovely print x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a good point about the girls with boobs part. Most of the time in Topshop I can't buy tops because they are made for tall and lanky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. I don't think there's been a lot which I've really liked for a while - nothing outstanding which justifies their sometimes-silly prices, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, and I love a lot of topshop items but it's so far out of my current budget! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally share your feelings for topshop, even though some things in there are really nice! Love the colour of the dress you bought :)

    Blankets Of Roses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress! So pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly I feel that Topshop don't cater for my body type. Their clothes have the size but not the right shape for me. Love that print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, this dress is so you, pretty floral print and girly shape - I can wait to see it in an outfit post.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygosh I love this dress, I might have to buy on lol x,

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx