Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Cath Kidston treats

On Saturday I went shopping with my husband and I bought a few things which I shall post about another time.    Mike bought some clothes for our holiday and I bought a couple of things which I shall post about at a later date.  Mike .bought me a few little treats in the Cath Kidston sale in John Lewis.


Passport holder


Ticket Holder (although I am using this for debit cards etc 


Mirror - this is ideal for my handbag



I am a massive Cath Kidston fan so I was delighted with these goodies.

He also treated me to lunch in one of my favourite places...Pizza Hut...yummy!

Have you bought anything in the Cath Kidston sale?

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh so cute, i've been resisting the sale but i want to buy the bowls to match my plates....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute finds! I don't actually own anything Cath Kidston although I do love the style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the miror! Im not a big passport holder fan though, as we always needto remove them... Otherwise id have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ck, always a classic! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`m another CK fan!
    Lovely buys there.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CK and I also love Pizza Hut - sounds like a good day! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx