Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Last night and winter dresses order!

Hi everyone

We had such a fab time last night we went for a lovely meal in Cheltenham and then ended up walking, what seemed like the entire centre of Cheltenham in the early hours trying to find a certain bar! We walked for what seemed like ages and ended up not having a clue where we were.  This was getting on for 1am and luckily we saw two policemen who could see we were lost and advised us where the nearest clubs were. My feet were in agony walking in those high heels though...ouch! They are stil hurting now! 

We ended up getting back to my friends house at 3am and then chatting for 2 hours before finally getting to bed at 5am this morning....I had 3 hours sleep so I am soooo tired!

Isn't it strange how you have the funniest conversations in the early hours of ths morning??
 I really have not laughed so much in ages.

My friend made us a lovely cooked breakfast before I came home.  She then had to drive to Surrey to see her family, she must be so tired.  She took some great photos so I will have them later in the week.

I made a couple of orders online today I ordered this knitted dress in red and black from ASOS.  Not sure if I will keep both but I am hoping the red is nice!







and this pink knitted dress from New Look - not 100% sure on this as it depends on the shade of pink!


Hope you all had a fab weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Those ASOS dresses are gorgeous! Love those styles. Very flattering x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good night!The red dress is lovely, would be really nice for Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that pink dress - it's my kind of knitwear! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great night! I love the way the black dress is styled with the cross-body bag and ankle socks. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the pink knitted dress, hope it turns out to be right for you.
    So glad you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable dresses I want the black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have awarded you the versatile blogger award here: http://victorias-vintage.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx