Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Outfit of the Day - Ditsy Doll

Trying to think of more imaginative titles..!

Thanks a lot for your comments on my previous post I do really love that dress so much I would wear it every day if I could!  I just think its ideal for me.

This was actually my outfit on Saturday but never the less.  We did not do much at all this weekend.  We went to Tesco to do the food shopping  followed by relaxing in the garden and reading.
Plus loads of ironing, still I like ironing so thats ok!  Hope everyone has a lovely weekend the weather was beautiful.



Ditsy dress - New Look
Bow Belt - Primark
Pumps - Dorothy Perkins

I also want to say a big hello to all my new followers I cannot believe I am nearing 200 followers...so amazing! I will be doing a giveaway sometime in August to thank every one for their interest in my blog.

Thankyou
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress! :)
    Julia @ Retro Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that dress?! I ruffle makes it even sweeter. Plus adore your shoes of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasn't it been a glorious weekenmd? Such a pretty dress, too. Congrats on all the followers, well deserved. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa your dress is lovely.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet again a fab dress! The weather was beautiful wasn't it? Not that o saw too much what with work and then being shattered too!

    Congrats on all the followers.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress and such a cute belt. Ironing drives me mad, its always a Sunday evening activity (I usually think I'm due for a sit down then notice the 'to be ironed' mountain - urgh.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have so many pretty dresses

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx