Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Holiday outfits

Hello 

Firstly I just want to say hello to all my new followers I really appreciate your interest in my blog.  I cannot believe I have 189 followers so big big thanks to you all.

As promised in my previous post I thought I would do a post with some of my outfits I wore on holiday.  I could not show you them all as like an idiot I forgot to take photos of all my outfits....!


Navy ruffle dress - H&M
Floral wedges - New Look
Floral belt - New Look


Nude chiffon dress - H&M
Belt - Primark
Shoes - New Look

I also curled my hair with my new straighteners which I have to say are brilliant.



Lemon butterfly dress - Dorothy Perkins
Belt - Primark
Shoes - New Look




Floral dress - Primark
Lace waistcoat - New Look
Shoes - New Look
Belt - Primark

Because I like to take many clothes and to keep luggage down I only took 2 pairs of heels (tan ones and nude ones) that I knew would go with everything hence why the tan ones are featured a lot.  I also took my floral wedges. Plus 2 pairs of flats and a pair of flip flops.


Now its back to reality and looking for a job....how exciting!!
Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, those curls look like a hairdresser did them, so professional. I love that H&M nude chiffon dress especially.
    Good luck with the job hunting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Vix.

    I know I am so impressed with the straighteners they curl and straighten so well. I think also because the barrel is longer than normal straighteners this definitely helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, glad u had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these outfits are lovely! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your outfits look stunning xx
    Hope you had a good time x

    http://allthingsprettyandsparkly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfits. You always dress so prettily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute curls hun.

    Glad you had a good time. Good luck with the job hunting I know how hard it is at the moment.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in your dresses.I wish i had your legs. So happy you had a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx