Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Forever 21 Birmingham haul :)

Hiya everyone

A few weeks ago a friend and I went to Birmingham for the weekend, it was packed beyond anything I have seen before.  The christmas market so was busy you could not even get to it.


I bought a few items and most of them were in my favourite store...Forever 21

Firstly I had a fabulous bargain in there and bought these tan chestnut coloured boots which were reduced to £11 from nearly £30!



Ditsy floral tea dress,  this is gorgoeus I love the long sleeves and it has a lace up bit at the back.  I love the pretty print too and its really flattering.



Bunches of flowers Skater Dress, this was only a bargainous £7.50 and it looks lovely. Mike and I went to Bath yesterday and I  wore this with my tan bow belt and the Forever 21 boots above and I loved this outfit.  I wish I had taken a photo for an outfit post! :(

They had this in blue as well and I so wish I had bought that one too!




Pink cardigan - this is a pretty basic cardigan but again this was only £11. and I love the colour and it goes with lots on my wardrobe.


When I saw these items of jewellery I had to have them, I love daisies and these are mega cute earrings and so pretty, they especially stand out with dark hair.  The pink heart necklace is lovely and I love the floral design. 


Peach lounge top - This matches with my peach spotty pyjama bottoms from George at Asda. I cannot believe this was only £5 something as the material so so soft and expensive looking.


Also in H&M I purchased a little black skater type skirt,  I have been wearing it to work with fitted jumpers and its so nice.

I love Forever 21 so much its definitely my favourite store I just wish they had one in Bristol.  I think its the same sort of price as Primark but a million zillion times better.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. I love Forever21, they need one in Bristol for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh, you have the floral skater dress! I saw that on their advert and couldn't find it on the website!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you've just totally tempted me, Lisa-Jane;-) I need to pay F21 a visit - so many great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great buys, you spend ages in the store in Brum

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your purchases especially the tea dress. I love Forever 21 too but we don't have one near to us! Boo! Hope you enjoyed Bath xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx