Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

New shoes & buys from Cardiff

Hiya

Once again sorry for the lack of posts but I have had a really busy week.  I will be trying to blog more often from now on though.

My mum came down last week and on Wednesday we went to Cardiff, it  was really lucky as the weather was really nice that day unlike Tuesday where we had torrential rain all day.

Cardiff is only 40 mins away by train so its really handy to get to.  I really love shopping there as although it has a very big shopping area all the shops are close together.

We only spent a few hours there and we had lunch in Browns which was gorgeous.

I was rather disappointed this time as there was not much I liked but I supposed it saved me money for when we went to Clarks Village on Thursday!

In New Look I bought these peach studded pumps and I totally love these shoes they look really pretty and they are different from any other shoes I have.  I have a friend who works for New Look and she gave me some 25% off discount vouchers which I can use throughout May and June....yipee!





In Primark I got these floral pumps for £6.00



I also got these PJ's in the sale for £3.00


I love the little heart buttons
 

Also in my local Peacocks I got this hair band in the sale for £1.25 and the pink and cream floral clips were £2.50.  
These are so summery.





On Thursday my mum and I went to Clarks Village and I went into my favourite shop...Yumi!  I will post about my buys in the week.

Take care and have a lovely bank holiday weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

21 comments:

  1. Very cute new shoes. Hope you have a nice band holiday and chill after being so busy.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trayci I hope you had a nice bank holiday xx

      Delete
  2. Cute buys :) I like both the shoes!
    Enjoy your bank holiday!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie hope you enjoy yours too x

      Delete
  3. ooo i love the floral pumps!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are really cute and great for £6 x

      Delete
  4. I wish I could wear flats, but they just wont stay on my feet.
    It sounds like you had a great time. I've never been to Cardiff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really....thats a shame. I really love my flats.

      Cardiff is brilliant for shopping x

      Delete
  5. such cute buys :3 i loev little detials like the buttons ^_^ and nice shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome, thankyou for your comments x

      Delete
  6. lovely little buys,
    my favorites are those studded flats from new look :)
    your lucky you know someone who works in there,

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those shoes, I have the 25% off vouchers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are brilliant are'nt they but then you want to spend more ha ha x

      Delete
  8. I tried those New Look studded shoes on yesterday but they were too big and I couldn't find my size! They're so lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am between a 4 and 5 but I had to get a 4 in these as the 5's were massive on my feet. x

      Delete
  9. I love those peach shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took my boyfriend to Browns last night for a birthday meal - it was fantastic and he loved it too, especially since he got some free champers for being the birthday boy :)
    Love the studded pumps - I need some nice summery flat shoes, its getting harder to break away from the converse :)
    Can't wait to see what you got from Yumi.

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma
      Glad you both liked Browns I have ate their a few times and the food is always lovely.

      xx

      Delete
  11. Those New Look shoes are gorgeous, I have a NL voucher left from my birthday so may have to pick them up! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx