Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

New nightwear

Hiya

I am a really bad blogger so please bear with me but I am getting around to trying to do more posts...eek!

I have my Birmingham haul to do from 2 weeks ago and I must try and do some outfit posts.

I admit I do like nightwear thats pretty and lacy in the summer but when winter comes Mike has to put up with me wearing my cosy warm nightwear...not the sexiest of things I know but I like to keep warm.

I really wanted some new nightwear for winter and bought a few items the other day.

Firstly I saw this gorgeous nightdress in H&M and had to have it.  Its cream with red bows on and its so comfy. Its knee length on me and its stretchy so fits really well and retains its shape



Then in Asda I bought these peach fleece pj bottoms with polka dots on, I love these!


and to go with that I bought this lounge top in Forever 21.  This is so nice and it was only £6.00



Thanks for reading and I am going to try and do more posts. 

Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. I really need some new nightwear, Asda is my go-to place! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same in the winter, I love being warm. I usually have my fluffy pj's and socks on! I love the polka dot pj bottoms; so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nightdress is so pretty! I love cosy pj's in winter, they come in handy if Alex wakes up in the night too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theyre both cute. I prefer pjs though as i like my legs to be warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to look for more things like this! I wear a lot of old tshirts and shorts to bed.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx