Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Secret Santa :)

Hiya

Well its not long to go now...exciting!

I have bought all my christmas presents which is unusual for me as usually I am getting the last few things on Christmas eve.

We had Secret Santa in work and whoever had me did really well as I adore my present.

I had these Accessorize hair slides...I love them all but especially the red bow ones.  Someone knows me well :)




I bought my secret santa some gorgeous sparkly earrings from Dorothy Perkins....I hope the person liked them.

Do you do Secret Santa and if so what did you get/buy?

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. These clips are so cute, I'm sure the person receiving them will love them :)
    I've not had chance to do a secret santa this year, which is a shame cuz i love buying presents.

    Merry Christmas :)

    x x x

    Confessions Of A Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were supposed to do secret Santa, but didn't :( I like the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had to do three secret Santas this year. Its been really hard to know what to get people as I got all the ones I don't really know that well.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the bow ones are gorgeous! I got a ted baker nail polish and ill stain set from my secret Santa. She knows me well:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx