Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

I have won free clothes for a year......!

I cannot believe it!!!  Last July I signed up for New Look's newsletter and it states you get entered into a free draw to win £1200 (12 x £100) for every month of the year.
 
Anyway this week I had a rather lovely email in my inbox saying I had been chosen as the winner...there was a bit of a misunderstanding though as I thought there were 12 winners winning £100 each.  I was so thrilled with having £100 of New Look vouchers. 

I asked New Look to send the voucher to my in laws house as we are at work so today on my way home I picked up the envelope which had been sent special delivery.  Anyway inside there was 12 New Look gift cards so I thought 'thats odd there must be £10 on each and maybe 2 were spare' ! as it had mentioned about getting 50p off when you top up the cards.  Its only when I re read the email realised I had actually won £1200 and there is £100 on each voucher...wowsers!
 
I cannot believe it I am not overly lucky so I am in total shock.
 
I have already spent £70 tonight as I ordered these 2 pairs of boots I have been lusting over for a while and I ordered my mum a cardigan that she wanted.
 
 
 
Well I think I need a lie down now to get over the shock, needless to say I am going to treat my close friends and family too.
 
I was going into town tomorrow anyway and guess where I am headed.... I have seen a gorgeous cream coat and a fake fur jacket I really want plus I want some nice black heels, a black party dress as its a special birthday for me in November!!!
 
Have a lovely weekend
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

32 comments:

  1. Thats so fantastic. Congratulations lovely, amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowweeeee What An Amazing Prize - You will so much fun spending it all :) well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats doll!! I do love those boots too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congratulations :) that should keep you in clothes for a while! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god Lisa!! That is AMAZING!!! Bigger than anything I've ever won lol well done you! That should keep you busy! Congrats!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Victoria, OMG you have won some amazing things though xx

      Delete
  6. what brilliant luck! you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww wow congrats thats a fabulous win!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blimey, what a great prize!Enjoy!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy for you, you must be so happy!! I am also happy because the other day, I was thinking, "I'd love to know that someone has ACTUALLY won one of these competitions, but I've never actually seen or heard of that happening!" so thank you, you've fulfilled this wish that I had!
    The boots are gorgeous. How much are the top ones as I want to buy some in that colour with that sort of heel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kezzie, I must admit to be honest I was always sceptial of those competitions too so I was in total shock...cannot believe it still.

      The top boots were £24.99 in fact they are both £24.99. I saw them on someone else's blog and they said they look really good. x
      ..

      Delete
  11. Oh wow Lisa, your so lucky, I'm really pleased for you! It's so nice to know someone so lovely as you won a prize like this, you deserve it.
    Enjoy spending all that money! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. woooow congrats - i never did actually think you won anything signing up to news letters, think i may start doing it now :)

    I'd be too tempted to spend it all in one go,
    Thats a whole new outfit free every month.

    very jealous, looking forward to see what you buy though :)



    Confessions Of A Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. What? What? What? That's amazing well done you :D Happy spending :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! That win couldn't be more perfect for a New look lover like you! I'm so pleased for you, it couldn't happen to a nicer girl! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks Vix and thats such a lovely thing to say...thankyou x

      Delete
  15. Wow, wow, wow! That is quite an amazing prize!
    Lucky you and happy spending! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx