Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

All the fun at the Vintage Fair

Hello everyone

Last Saturday they had Lou Lou's Vintage Fair on in Bristol so myself and a Friend decided to go and have a look around.  It was only £2.00 entry and it was really good with loads of people selling a lot of vintage clothing and some home goods and jewellery.   They also had a rather lovely tea and cake stall and the cakes looked amazing, especially with the vintage tea sets.  

I ended up buying 2 tops and some earrings.  

The first top is probably not to everyone's taste but I love these little tie detail tops and have not got any in my wardrobe.  I love the lace in fact I just love everything about it.  Its going to be one of those little tops I can put on with so many things in summer...its adorable, so girly and feminine and so very me!






The 2nd top is so pretty I love this too.




My friend and I had lunch In Weatherspoons which was rather nice although very busy but it turned about to be a lovely few hours.  I later found out later that the lovely Dawn O'Porter was there! I adore her she always looks so gorgeous,  just wished I had bumped into her! 

Yesterday Mike and I had to pop into town,I somehow managed to accidentally drop my phone down the toilet!!! eek...typical me, only I could do that!   Luckily I now have a new phone.

After we sorted  that out I could not have gone into town without popping into Primark.  I did not buy much though, I did however purchase this fake fur scarf/snood to wear with my winter coats. Its so nice and warm and I love the colour.  



I also purchased a little mirror for my handbag and some tights.  To be honest I have not bought much lately however I have my eye on a little ASOS dress in the sale which I may be purchasing!!!




Candle for the bathroom, nothing beats having a bath by candlelight when the nights get colder...only £2.00!



Mike and I ended up having lunch in our favourite little italian restaurant :) 


Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. I really like the lace tie too, v pretty and delicate and v you! I have a couple like that but short sleeved. The second top is pretty too. How are your tummy problems nowadays. You've mentioned going gluten free but has that done the trick? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases you've got Lisa-Jane! Love the second top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the two tops. Glad to hear you enjoyed the vintage fair. I would have loved to have seen dawn porter, I adore her style.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that faux fur snood, it looks so cosy, I'm going to have to go to Primark to get myself one.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first is gorgeous!!! It will look so pretty over vest tops in the summer. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first top is absolutely stunning! I love it v. much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those tops from the vintage fair, super pretty! It sounds like a great event too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx