Pages

Sunday 26 October 2014

Primark Purchases - Red & Checks!

Hiya everyone

I really am sorry for my lack of posts I need to get my act together and find some inspiration from somewhere! 

In 2 weeks its my birthday and Mike and I are off to Devon for a week, so looking forward to that as I feel like lately all I have done is work!  

Yesterday a friend of mine came to Bristol and we had a lovely catch up with lunch at Zizzi's and a spot of shopping.

I did not spend much at all really, I bought 2 items in Primark and that was it but what I did get was rather lovely.

I purchased this red fit and flare winter coat...this coat was £25 and its so nice and warm.  Its a size 10 (I have lost a bit more weight since I last blogged and am now into a size 10 :).  Its not as warm as my proper wool coat but it will be nice for autumn and to be honest I get really hot when I am walking anyway so this will be nice.

This coat fits so nicely it goes in lovely at the waist then flares out and the belt pulls your waist in even more, plus its a proper red colour (not orange, not dark red but actual proper red)!  I love this coat and it looks so much more expensive than £25.   I have 3 cream coats so I wanted a coat with some colour as well :) . 



I also purchased this check skirt which is so nice on, its ideal for work.  I admit I am not a fan of checks in fact its safe to say I hate checks BUT this skirt can be excused as its just so lovely and style is really nice.  This was only £6.00...and its a bargain.



I have also made a couple of online orders too which I shall tell you about when I receive them.

I will be catching up on all your blogs tonight.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. I love the red coat! What a stunning colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coat - like Red Riding Hood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty coat, loving the bright red! Like Holly said very red riding hood.

    How lovely to be going away for your birthday.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and have a great time in Devon! That red is stunning! I can imagine it with your long hair, must be really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the red coat. I have rediscovered a red Primark coat I'd forgotten about which looks very similar indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red coat is beautiful. I have spotted one in Primark that I love, and oversized Houndstooth number :)
    You always pick such lovely timeless pieces.

    Gems x
    http://blacksheepclothing.co.uk/area-51-sign-ufo-conspiracy-dtg-print-kids-t-shirt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the red coat.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx