Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

OOTD - red and spotty!




Yes its that spotty dress again!!!
I have been thinking that I need to start wearing some of my other dresses I have bought that I hardly wear.  I am a nightmare as I buy clothes and then forget to wear them ha ha!
Oh also I meant to say I did not actually leave the house and garden today hence why I am wearing such a short dress. I would not actually go out wearing something this short without tights/leggings!  

Dress - H&M
Belt - New Look
Shoes - Primark

Lisa-Jane
xx

17 comments:

  1. i like the belt with the dress Lisa!
    jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this dress so much! The length would just look silly on me, wish I had your legs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty, love the pop of red with it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am foever forgetting to wear things I've bought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this dress and belt combo, super cute x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy combo. I love navy and red.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red belt with this dress xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That belt looks fabby with that dress

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that belt looks fabby with that dress

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've worn all my summer stuff but not enough, ha!
    you look lovely in red and blue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a sweet frock!Love spots,love the red belt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, wear this dress! You are making the other dresses jealous though : >

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spots and bows, my favorite thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the red and blue together- I am always on the hunt for the perfect polka dot dress but unfortunately for me it's ongoing...

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  15. with legs like yours i dont see why not tho! :O

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is the exact same reason why I am doing my current wardrobe challenge. I have so much that I don't wear.
    This dress is really cute, I love navy and red together.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx