Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Bed of Roses

Hello everyone

A while back we bought ourselves a new bed, we wanted to get something really decent so we waited till the sales were on and bought a Silentnight, I am so glad we did as its so comfy and worth the money.  
I then wanted to treat myself to some new bedding, I have to admit I do have a bit of a thing about bedding! ha ha.  I bought this gorgeous rosebud duvet cover from Tesco Direct. I had been after it for a while but it was sold out much to my disappointment but then I noticed a couple of months ago that they were back in stock.  I only paid £3.04 for it as I exchanged a £5 voucher for £10, when they have the Tesco Clubcard Exchange.  Is such a pretty duvet and a bargain at that price for a Kingsize.





It looks gorgeous in our room...very shabby chic!

Just to remind you my giveaway ends tomorrow night if you want to enter, remember you must be a follower of my blog.  Click here to see the rules and to enter.  http://brunette-lady.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/a-small-giveaway.html

Thank you
xx

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty duvet and a great bargain too.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely! I'd like that on my bed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty!!! my bed is just...a piece of red cloth lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bargain and so pretty, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted that same duvet for ages! Good taste ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh thats so pretty. I'm on the hunt for new bedding but didn't think to try Tesco x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this bedding set, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that was a great buy and it looks fab too.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love that duvet cover its gorgeous and such a lovely patter, very tempted! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx