Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Back from a lovely week away

Hiya everyone

We have just got back from a few days in Devon at our favourite hotel. It was my birthday last Monday and my husband booked for us to go away. Although the weather was pretty stormy we had such a lovely relaxing time.
As the weather was pretty awful we spent most of our time in the hotel's gorgeous swimming pool and jacuzzi and also shopping!!!  I ended up purchasing quite a few winter items which I shall blog about in another post.

I also bought a few xmas presents, its unusual for me to start christmas shopping this early.  I cannot believe christmas is like 6 weeks away!  

Tomorrow I am meeting up with my best friend, her birthday is in November too so we always have a joint celebration.  I have booked for us to have Afternoon Tea in a posh hotel so I am really looking forward to it.  I found somewhere that does Gluten Free and Dairy Free Afternoon Tea's (my friend is dairy free) imagine us trying to find places to eat...ha ha





Anyway I will be catching up with all your blogs over the weekend.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I missed you!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 weeks tomorrow until Christmas Eve! I have to be on the ball with presents this year as they all have to be posted out by 1st Dec so they make it to my family in England on time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is certainly creeping up on us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a nice break Lisa, so sweet of Mike to book it for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx