Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Holiday haul

Hiya everyone

As I mentioned in a previous post I purchased a few winter and items while I was in Devon.

Debenhams had their 25% off and I fell in love with this dress. Its from the Pussycat range.  I do love this label.
I love everything about this dress, its an ideal winter dress and I love the embroidery.




In New Look I purchased these 2 skirts both for work.




Also in the sale area I picked up this Apricot Floral Shirt dress.  Its one of those dresses you can wear in winter with tights but also in summer with sandals.


and I got these shoes for a fiver.  These are most definitely summer shoes but I wanted these when they came out last summer but could not find them.



In H&M I purchased this basic tops. 





Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx



5 comments:

  1. I love the New Look skirts, you always find fab pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kove the skirts especially the top one, perfect for work with thick tights x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice items, esp the first one- definitely Clara-esque!!!!! By the way, one of my blog friends is going to have a link called 'TARDIS Tuesday' so if you DO buy or wear something Claraseque, do link up! her blog is www.myclosetcatalogue,wordpress.com or www.myclosetcatalogue,.com - one of the two- she's really nice!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cute purchases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best haul posts. I love the Pussycat dress, it is a gorgeous shape and the embroidery is lovely!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx