Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Random Tag

I saw this tag on http://hazyfairyland.blogspot.com/ blog and thought I would give it a go!

What is bothering you right now?

The list is endless so probably not worth mentioning them all.

Do you like celebrity magazines?

Not really! To be honest I am not really interested in the lives of Jordan and Cheryl Cole. I only read these sort of magazines for the fashion, beauty and real life stories.

When was the last time you were ill? Why?

To be honest I have been ill on and off for a while with various things!


Do you feel you belong in a different era?

I don't feel I belong full stop!  Sometimes I do think I should have been born in the 1940's. People often say I am quite ladylike and have respect and manners.


Who owns you?

Nobody

Favorite country in Europe?

I have only visited Austria, France, Tenerife, Majorca, Lanzarote and Portugal in Europe. I would love to visit Norway as I can imagine it being the most beautiful country.

Did you skive off school?

Yes, my friend and I used to stay at her house all morning till about 12 when her mum would come home from work then we would go to the local laundrette and sit in their all day. It was warm and it was a very quiet laundrette that hardly anyone ever used.
When I moved to Blackpool I used to skive off and go to the Pleasure Beach.

Ever played an instrument?

Recorder and Organ. I was quite good at playing the organ. My parents were going to get me piano lessons at one time.

Favorite alcoholic drink?

Wine...I am not a big drinker though!

Do you follow fashion?

I don't think I do really I only wear things that I think suit me and if something was a hot trend but looked awful on me I would not wear it.

What colour are your eyes? Do you like that colour?

Dark brown - yes I do like that colour. Mike says the first thing he noticed about me was my big eyes. He said they are very deep and pretty and my friends always say I have nice eyes too!


What is the furthest you have travelled from your home? How far was it?

Florida...

What is the coldest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?


Probably Austria when we were skiing.


What is the hottest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?

I don't know the actual temperature but Palma in Majorca was absolutely boiling!

Imagine you have three wishes. List them. (A million more wishes doesn't count)

1. To end animal cruelty 2. To be happy and healthy and for my family and friends to be happy and healthy 3. To have enough money.

Are you keeping a secret from the world?

Surely everyone is!

If you could go back in time and give advice to yourself ten years ago, what would you say?

Get a better education and look after your skin.


How have you changed in the past 10 years?

Yes, I was more optimistic and happy.

Is abortion wrong?

To be honest I think its wrong and pretty disgusting when people use it as a form of contraception and have many abortions. But I do think that if say it was a one off or someone was raped then I think abortion is ok.  I don't really like it though and I myself would never have one. 
Do you like long train/car journeys?

yes I don't mind long car journeys.

Have you ever considered writing a novel?

When I was at school a couple of the teachers said I had such a vivid imagination I should write a book!  I don't know if that was a compliment or not! ha

Have you ever punched someone in the face?

No, never to be honest I would not even know how to throw a punch I have just not got it in me.

What is your worst trait?

Because I always give 100% to people I expect it back and usually don't get it! Also I am very negative about how I look and my body image! I do suffer with some sort of body dysmorphia.


What is your sense of humour like?

I can find small things funny and I laugh easily.


Are you a good person?

I like to think so....!

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

6 comments:

  1. love this as a tag, so want a go at it!! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you used to skive off school, you don't look like the type! What a rebel.
    I'll take up this tag. I love a good set of questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sophie, you seem such a lovely girl, I can't imagine you ever being naughty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie and Vix - ha ha well I am a good girl but I wenr through the usual rebellious teenage years. I never took drugs or did anything really bad but I did used to love skiving off school mainly because I hated school so much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great tag. I never wagged (skived) school. I actually enjoy school and had a great time with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely end animal cruelty. Full stop. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx