Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Me-Time Tag!

Hiya everyone.



I saw this tag on the lovely Stephanie's blog http://www.msbubugirlyness.com/  and thought I would do it.  

1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?

I love Lynwood Barclay's books and watching tv.  I mainly like crime, thriller, police and dramas.
I also love a good Rom Com. 

2. What do you wear during me-time?


If I am just staying in then probably comfy Pj's  I have this lovely grey loungewear set with cats on that my husband bought me from Debenhams. Its so cute and comfy.

3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?

St Tropez tan, you cannot beat a nice tan.  Even if I am not showing my legs off I need to have them tanned.

4.  Current favourite nail polish? 

Maybelline Nude Rose




5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?

I tend to eat quite healthy now so probably a Muller light yoghurt and some grapes!  I also love marshmallows and hot chocolate! 

6. Current favourite candle?

I don't have a favourite as there are so many that I love.  I do love Yankee Candle Sugared Apple and Merry Marshmallow.

7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?

No,not really

8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?

I have never gone and seen a film on my own but I definitely would if I wanted to.

9. Favourite online shop?

That has to be ASOS, there is just so much choice!  I am ASOS obsessed.


10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

Online shopping, Paint my nails,  I love looking at my clothes and thinking up new outfit ideas. 


Please let me know if you do this Tag as I would love to read it.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, thank you! You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lynwood Barclay's books too, I get sucked into them!x

    http://gaellesjournal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx