Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Skirt Alert - Haul

Hiya everyone

I have gone a bit skirt mad of late, its funny when I was a bit bigger I hated wearing skirts as I found dresses were more flattering but since weightloss I feel a lot more comfortable in skirts.

I have been purchasing quite a few over the past month or so, here is my little 'skirt' haul.

These skirts look quite short but as I am 'very short' they are ok for me plus I would wear them with really thick tights so I feel you can get away with shorter things when wearing opaques.

Firstly in New Look I purchased this Camel a-line skirt.  I love an a-line skirt they are just so flattering and I love camel as its one of those colours that just look so classy and lovely for autumn/winter.  I love the little suedette effect belt with it too.





Also from New Look I purchased this Ditsy Floral A-line skirt which is like a corduroy material and has poppers at the front.  I am thinking I will pair this with a rose pink, or rust skinny knit.



In Primark I got this black 60's style again a-line skirt.  This skirt is really flattering.



In H&M I purchased this gorgeous dark red (again a-line!!!) textured skirt.  I love this skirt its so flattering and the colour is gorgeous.  Its a shame I could not get a better photo



Also in H&M I got this in the sale.  It said £7.99 on the label but when I got to the till it was £2.00.  This is very short but its the kind of skirt I will wear with 200 denier tights.  Its so pretty with daisy print all over.  




Are you skirt mad?

Lisa-Jane
xx


5 comments:

  1. I'm a bit skirt obsessed at the moment, I've been eyeing up those top two new look ones and might have to give in to temptation soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, the tan one is lovely its like a sort of knitted stretchy material...really love it. The floral one is so pretty too. x

      Delete
  2. I like them muchly! I do like skirts and have quite a few which I wear (despite loving dresses more). Today I'm wearing a tiger and dot print skirt!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wear skirts, I just don't know how too and never feel comfortable. I do love that camel A-lin skirt though, it is super cute.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of skirts, my legs rub together and it then hurts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx