Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Online purchases


Hi lovelies 

I thought I would do an Online haul post. These are items I have bought over the past few months.

♥FOREVER 21♥

Usually I buy loads from Forever 21 but lately I have been rather unimpressed.  I did purchase this gorgeous Floral Lace Up Dress though.  I love this its stunning and I love the cream lace at the back and lace up part.





♥ASOS♥

I signed up to ASOS Premier and since then its been great ordering things knowing you will get them the next day.  To be honest most of the things I have ordered have gone back apart from this gorgeous little Lola May Lace Blouse I got in the sale which was £25 reduced to £6.00.  I also bought a nice dress from ASOS which I shall keep for my 'Dress haul' coming soon!





These Cath Kidston Ditsy PJ bottoms were in the sale reduced from £25 to £8.00.




♥DOROTHY PERKINS♥


Taupe ankle Boots.  I have these boots in tan too I love them as they are so comfy and look nice with dresses.





 This Denim Pinny Dress is from the petite range and it looks massive in the photo but its actually a size 8.  I really love this dress.





♥NEW LOOK♥

I actually purchased this Trolley bag back in January.  It was in the January sales and was reduced to £9...total bargain.





Peach longline cardi, I love the colour of this its really pretty for spring.




Ditsy Bardot top. I love this its really stretchy and it looks lovely under my denim pinafore dress or worn with jeggings.



This cream ribbed cardigan is gorgeous its from the Teen range 915 but its one of my favourite cardigans, its so comfy and a lovely soft stretchy materal.




♥BOOHOO♥


I got this gorgeous lace dress in the sale which was reduced to £8.  You cannot tell from the picture but its a-line and very flattering.  Its a really nice thick material too such a bargain for that price.  I don't tend to buy much in Boohoo but this is so lovely.





I have also had some great bargains from Charity Shops and Ebay of late, will show you these in a seperate haul.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx


3 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa-Jane! Nice to see you back occasionally!!! Your purchases are very nice and of course, totally you!!! You have a very distinctive, pretty style!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like a pink/ peach card like that but cannot find any :( I miss the UK shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those CK pj bottoms are gorgeous and such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx