Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

OOTD Interview - Plus The Good, the bad and the downright funny!



Pink shirt - H&M
Belt - Peacocks
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Primark

Goods

Jaffa cake doughnut - a la Greggs!  yum yum

I needed something to cheer me up after my awful interview.  
I have been eating salad every day for lunch this week and have noticed a slight difference in my body....hooray (hmm the cake has probably minused all my good work out!)

I now have 3 interviews next week (one of them in particular I really want!)

Mike has next week off so we will probably be having a few days out.


Bads

The interview today was not that great. I think the actual interview was fine and I had to type a letter which was ok as I am a pretty good typist, but then I had to do an Excel test which they did not warn me about.  I do not have much of an idea on Excel so I am now looking at free online Excel courses.


Funny

Tommy drinking cat milk and leaving it all over his chin.....aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh




An old man in town who was about 90 wearing a flat cap, beige trousers, plimsoll pumps and a proper black leather bikers jacket....zips and all! ha ha cool! 

Splitting my skirt in the middle of town...so embarassing. I had to go and buy a new skirt....ha ha
That will teach me to not wear a cheapy £3.00 skirt. I should have worn my new one from New Look its such a nice skirt too as it has a very fine pinstripe...very smart!

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. You look very smart - what a shame the skirt split! I'm sure that the person who interviewed you would be aware that excel can easily be learnt, so if the interview went well you're still in with a chance. What sort of work are you looking for? I hope the ones next week go well - especially the one you really want. I'll keep everything crossed for you!
    Tom cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great interview outfit Lisa - just a shame the interview didn't go as well as u hoped. good luck for the next few!

    Jules @ juleslovesthe80s / a bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I'm sure you did brilliantly. Excel is really easy to learn so don't worry.
    I love it when our cats get milk beards, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looked very smart for your interview, how awful about the skirt splitting :S
    Hope you have more luck next week!
    I received your goodies today, they are lovely, thank you, tomorrow's blog post gives them a mention x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hazel and Jules

    Vix - milk beards lol not heard that one before

    Sophie - great I am glad you got it all ok and thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ermm...jaffa cake doughnut!! AWESOME!! (I knew @daisychaindream would like it!)
    Loved your interview outfit! Where on earth did you get a £3 skirt?
    Sorry to hear that it didn't go well. That always sucks. It always makes me far more nervous the next time round.
    You have the cutest cat ever! He doesn't look like a regular cat, he's got a beautiful face :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's unfair to not warn you about the excel test. Still, maybe it's a sign that the one you really want next week will go well.
    Your cat is soooo cute!
    Speaking of men wearing hideous things, I saw a Man wearing a pair of flare jeans the other day, I couldn't help but stare as he was rather tall and looked like a throwback from the 70s and like he was going to start dancing to "night fever" or something haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate excel! Hated it at school and hate it now even when I don't have to use it any more. Sorry you don't feel it went well, hopefully the next few will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking very sophisticated sexy! :D

    love the way these colours go together <3

    sucks about splitting the skirt though :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a fab outfit lisa! and that cake looks so yummy also your cat is adorable :)

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the interview outfit, very smart. Sorry to hear it didn't go too well, but you never know with these kinda things, told you they might put a bit of excel into it didn't i. What is it you were stuck with? I know quite a bit so let me know if i can be of any help.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh bless you! I've had the skirt splitting before, not fun I know.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx