Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

BIG ASOS SPRING HAUL

Hello everyone

Lately I feel the high street has not had much to offer I mean where are all the pastels and pretty dresses?  I feel online you can get better bargains and discounts and lately I have started to become a bit obsessed with Asos.  I joined their Premier service and must say its well worth £9.95 a year for unlimited next day delivery.

I have seen loads of things on there I want, some in the sale and some non sale and I ended up ordering quite a lot!  I ordered about 12 items in total but sent some back.

Anyway these are the items I loved and was definitely keeping.

Missguided Ribbed Wrap Dress


This dress was £22 and I think its sold out now.  I just love everything about this dress, its a lovely dusky pink colour, the style is very flattering and I do not have anything like this in my wardrobe.


Asos Tea Dress with Ruffle Detail 



When I saw this online at full price of £35 I loved it but was worried about the ruffle part on my bust. However when I saw it reduced to £21 I thought I would order it.  I originally ordered a size 10 but it was massive on me so I re-ordered the size 8.  Its a gorgeous dress and the ruffle does not make my chest appear bigger which is what I wanted. 


Style London Dress with Contrast Hem and Belted Waist



This dress was £52 reduced to £20 and its gorgeous.  I ordered a Small but wish I had got the XS as I think it may have been better but again this is gorgeous and looks really classy. 

Monki Embroidered Button Front Dress




This was another sale item it was £30 reduced to £10 and well worth the money.  I love broderie anglais its so feminine and girly and this dress is so pretty. 


Asos Shirt Dress with Scallop Hem




This was not in the sale it did cost me £30 however I am 'scallop' mad haha!  I bought a couple of 'scallop' items in H&M the other day too.  I love this its like a thick ponte material.  Its nicely fitted and looks lovely with a tan waist belt and tan shoes.  I actually think the model does not do this dress justice. 

Asos Empire Washed Skater Dress with Lace Bib



This is a sale item it was £28 reduced to £7.00.  High necklines don't tend to suit me too well as I am busty however I love this dress and its pretty.  Its worth £7 but I will probably wear a vest top under to spare my blushes! :) 


Asos Lullaby Pointed Ballet Flats



I really wanted some nice flat tan shoes that were a bit more superior to Primark flats.  I love tan shoes/boots and much prefer wearing tan to black.   These look lovely with or without opaques tights so I am hoping these will last a while! 

What do you think of my items?  Are you obsessed with ASOS?

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx



1 comment:

  1. I love the first dress! It is a nice colour.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx