Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Winter buys

Hello everyone

These are my buys from the weekend

Firstly in Primark I got this fabulous coat its only £25.00 and I think its quite good quality for that price as I have seen similiar coats in the same material from Dorothy Perkins and New Look for  between £50-£75.  I think this photo does not do this coat justice it looks much better in reality.


Cream hat (to go with coat)


Super skinny jeans - thrse are fab like skinny jeans but very stretchy like leggings - love them!




In H&M Dusky Pink bag (love this bag, I love the colour and the style.


Faur Fur Collar



In New Look I bought these two ribbed tunics they are really fitted and ideal for layering.






Zara Cream Cardigan - I ♥ Zara's knitwear


Dorothy Perkins this cute little hairband in the sale for £2.00


Also I finally tracked down the elusive Barry M Peach Melba nail varnish which has been hiding from me for the past couple of months and fake tan products.



I really needed to get a couple of work clothes but to be honest I could not find anything I liked!!

Lisa-Jane
xx

17 comments:

  1. Ooo I love everything here! I`ve just got loads of those jersey tunics from H&M. I call them the Mitzeee from Hollyoaks dress but I will be wearing them with leggings, knitted waistcoat and furry boots. The bag is totally gorge and now I have another Barry M varnish to get. I bet the peach colour looks fab with a tan.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans and the faux fur collar!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving it all! Where was your collar from? I'm on the look out for a charity shop find coat in order to make one like Vix!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that coat, what a bargain! The fur collar looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trayci

    The fur collar was from H&M but I too saw the one Vix made and wished I could do that but I am not that talented plus I cannnot imagine finding a coat with a fur collar that so cheap. I can take a hem up, put a zip in or sew a button but not sure if I could do that xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, I think Mitzee (hollyoaks) is gorgeous and yes I don't think i will wear mine how she wears hers lol. I will wear them with leggings/skinny jeans and boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new items! That coat is gorgeous, I really need to get a new coat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely buys Lisa, the Coat looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bag! It's amazing! I've seen that stole everywhere but can't bring myself to buy it! I just don't think I'll get the wear out of it! I know I'm going to live to regret my decision though and spend hours trawling through ebay in a few months! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that ruffled coat and the sparkly beret. Buying work clothes is such a chore, isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. there will be plenty of work appropriate clothes another time. I love that coat, very chic, especially with the hat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great purchases! I love your coat! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo i need to get myself a cream hat as well! love the cardigans - totally must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the skinny jeans and the fake fur collar - where did you find these?
    Great haul... looks like you had a fun day shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa

    If I started wearing my Mitzee dresses with bare legs hubby would have something to say lol! I`d love to have her hair its gorgeous.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx