Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

High Street Haul - Primark, H&M, Peacocks, Accessorize


Hello lovelies

Well I have not done a haul post since the 3rd January!!  I literally have tonnes of new stuff I have bought since then but most of it was online.  I thought I would kick off with the High Street Haul as this is smaller than the amount of items I have bought online! 

I took a trip to Primark about 6 weeks ago and then took another trip over the Easter weekend.

Here is what I bought:

Primark

This blue daisy print tea dress is lovely.  I like the lace up bit at the front and it's a nice length so I can also wear this to work.  Sorry the photo is not that good!




Faux Suede Stone Boots, I loved these when I bought them but have sort of gone off them...not sure why though!  I am sure I will wear them with bare legs and little dresses when the weather is warmer.



Taupe lace-up ballet flats, oh gosh totally love these.  I love the cut out design of them too.





Nude Lazer Cut Ballet Flats - these were only £6 and too cute to refuse.





Sunglasses case


Hairslides




Candles




Fairy Lights, I love having these pretty little lights around our headboard.



Then in H&M I purchased the following:

I bought these gorgeous rosey pink faux suede ballet pumps...I really love the colour of these.



Navy blue floral top, this was reduced to just £2.00




H&M Treggings, I adore these they are the best denim jeggings I have.  They are super flattering and a lovely shade.




In Peacocks about 6 weeks ago I picked up these tan boots.  They were reduced to £15 and I really love them.  I had some vouchers so these came in handy.




Lastly in Accessorize I bought this pretty purse.





Online I have purchased many items since January from Asos, Superdry, Motel, Dorothy Perkins, Forever 21, New Look, H&M and Joy (to name but a few!!!).  I  will do these in a seperate post as there is just too much!

Have you been buying much lately?

Lisa-Jane
xx



1 comment:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx