Pages

Saturday 16 May 2009

I brought this lovely dress a couple of weeks ago from ASOS and I have to say I love it, it looks great with leggings or bare legs and my new flat tan boots. Also would be great for winter with opaques and boots and a cardi.




I also love my Topshop English Roses tunic its just so girly and lovely.




I must admit I have spent far too much lately but there are so many lovely things in the shops at the moment.

Watching Britains Got Talent now but will turn over later to see how the UK does in the Eurovision.

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress, especially the neckline on it. I haven't bought anything from ASOS for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that was in the sale too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx