Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

More online orders!!

Well today I have not done much I have just sorted some clothes to put on ebay.

Also I ordered these ankle grazer jeans from Next, I just hope they are as nice as they look in the photo!

















I also ordered this Pink Rib Vest Tunic from Miss Selfridge and got free delivery...bargain.














I want this to wear for the Race for Life which I am doing next month.

Also when I was in town on Saturday I brought these shoes and this necklace both from Primark.



































Got to try and save some money now!!!!!!! I will try....honestly!

2 comments:

  1. I bet those jeans look fab on you. I have thos primark shoes in the nude colour, they;re so pretty and comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    thanks, yeah I have them in nude too lol
    I think they are so delicate and pretty and I feel like a ballerina in them lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx